Client On-Boarding Documentation
Corporate-Institutional KYC Requirements
- The SDR Token is issued from Switzerland and hence falls under the FINMA regulation.
- SDR Token is in the process of receiving a non-action order from FINMA
- SDR Token collateral is held in a Tier 1 financial licenced wealth management entity
- SDR Token collateral balances are audited on a monthly basis
- SDR Token smart contract is in the process of being audited by 3 independent external parties.
- The SDR Token is issued exclusively on the DQR-OTC desk, which falls under MFSA regulation
- DQR-OTC has received a provisional licence to operate a level 3 cryptocurrency exchange from MFSA
- DQR-OTC serves only corporate and institutional clients
- DQR-OTC does not serve retail clients under 1 Million collateral investment.